The objectives of our organization are:
- To promote the welfare of the children attending W.A. Driscoll Elementary in the home, school, and community
- To work collectively with parents, teachers, and the community to enhance and support the learning environment
- To encourage parent and public involvement at W.A. Driscoll Elementary
- To promote community awareness of the educational goals of W.A. Driscoll Elementary and facilitate utilization of community resources
2022.2023 PTO Executive Board
- CoPresident: Stephanie Johnson
- CoPresident: Erin Wallace
- CoVice President: Amanda Cherry
- CoVice President: Stacie Jones
- Secretary: Doug McDermitt
- Treasurer: Shauna Marshall
- Building Principal: Erin Bucher
The Driscoll PTO meets once per month (typically the second Monday) at 7:00 P.M. All are welcome! Please come join us!
- Monday, August 1, 2022
- Monday, August 29, 2022
- Monday, September 19, 2022
- Monday, October 10, 2022
- Monday, November 14, 2022
- Monday, December 12, 2022
- Monday, January 9, 2023
- Monday, February 13, 2023
- Monday, March 12, 2023
- Monday, April 10, 2023
- Monday, May 8, 2023
2022.2023 Driscoll PTO Student Directory
We are back in action with compiling a directory!
To be included in this year's directory, please complete this Google Form.
The directory will be emailed out to everyone once it is completed as it is only available electronically.
Community Rewards Programs
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS
Driscoll PNO Number = 82683
Click here to link your Shopper's Card to our PTO.
DOROTHY LANE MARKET GOOD NEIGHBOR PROGRAM
Driscoll ID = 133
Click here to enroll in DLM's Good Neighbor Program.
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
Click here for everything you need to get started with Box Tops for Education.